Amazon Customer Service Strategy with Greg Reynolds of Zonsupport Part 2
Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 29:32 — 27.0MB)
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | Spotify | Stitcher | Email |
Podcast (10k-podcast): Play in new window | Download (Duration: 29:32 — 27.0MB)
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | Spotify | Stitcher | Email | TuneIn |
Greg Reynolds is the founder and CEO of ZonSupport, they are customer care experts for Amazon.
Greg was originally from New Zealand but is currently in Thailand as a digital nomad.
Today we are going to discuss if Customer Service is just a commodity or is it something more?
Check them out here:
- The times where you should be taking customer service emails/ tickets
- Why Native speakers matter even if they are typing not only speaking
- Why something as small as a product insert can take your business one step further
- How to begin with the end in mind
- The 3PL Fulfilment juggle stock
- How to improve your feedback score