For founders who are looking for an above market valuation, flexible deal structuring, and a proven track record of growing and scaling E-commerce brands, they will be impressed with Accel Club’s streamlined acquisition process (3-4 weeks), in-house technology platform, and operational and marketing expertise.
As an Acquisitions Associate/ Business Development Manager, Hugh has four years of international business development experience in North America and Europe where he has experience working in the Consumer Goods, Finance and Online Publishing Sectors. Hugh speaks English, French and Russian and enjoy singing in choir and playing the pipe organ in my free time.
If you, or any of your friends are interested in selling their E-commerce business, you’re more then welcome to schedule a meeting with him to learn more about Accel Club’s potential exit opportunity; or if you’re an introducer, to learn about our Finder’s Fee Agreement opportunity.
On this episode you’ll learn:
- Hug’s Background and Who Service Does He Offer
- What does Accel Pro Offer
- What do we as smaller businesses bring to the table
- Adjusting to market
- Generic business less sellable
- How narrow can you be in the market
- Product adaptations
- Adding Personal Narratives on your Product Lunch
- How do we justify increased cost of a big product launch
- How to evaluate it