Is this site for you?
This site is for all people selling Private Label products on Amazon.
If you’re British or live in the UK, welcome home! This site is especially for you.
If you’re from the USA (like about 45% of the podcast listeners), you’re very welcome and I think you will still have a lot to learn here.
How can I help you?
If you need help to choose better products and get sales and profit on Amazon Europe and Amazon USA, it’s my mission to help you.
How? Expert interviews, mostly (see below for the list of guests to date – a real Who’s Who of Amazon).
I also simplify and apply general economic and internet marketing principles to Amazon.
What qualifies me to help you?
I’m a UK based (London) Amazon Entrepreneur myself.
I’ve been selling on Amazon USA since December 2014 and started selling in the UK in July 2015, branching out into other European marketplaces in late 2016.
In Autumn 2016, I launched a new Europe-focussed brand with a business partner.
My own brands…
Brand 1 – 1st 2 years’ sales
Brand 2 (1st 6 months figures)
UK Sales: £4,037
German sales: €3,340
TOTAL 1st 2 year SALES:$100,748 approx
I have been running the Podcast, Blog and Facebook Group since September 2015. I’m here for the long haul.
Experts interviewed to date include:
- Greg Mercer, creator of Jungle Scout
- Will Tjernlund (over $6million in Amazon sales in one year)
- Adam Hudson of Reliable Education
- Kevin King
- Anthony Lee of Zonblast
- Danny McMillan of Seller Sessions
- Manuel Becvar of Import Dojo
- Brad Moss (former head of Seller Central itself!)
- Jeremy Biron of Forecastly
I started Amazon Mentoring in April 2016.
I’m a Member of the Chartered Management Institute, Membership ID: P04491439, as part of my Consulting work. I trained in Business Consulting with, among others, Peter Thomson (Nightingale Conant leading author), Dan Bradbury and Daniel Wagner.
What I can do for you
I bring you my learnings, so you don’t have to re-invent the wheel. I bring you my mistakes, so you don’t have to repeat them. And I tell you what’s working, so you can duplicate it quickly and without wasted effort.
What can You do now to Start Your Success?
- The best thing you can do is to join our email subscribers (see the nice red form just above!)
- The next best thing is to Join our active Facebook Community of hundreds of members (693 members as of 5 Feb 2017). Introduce yourself, and ask for help!
- Also subscribe to the audio podcast here on iTunes (for Android, check the links in the sidebar on the main page)
- If you need immediate help, check out the Get Started page