#83 Episode -Why your customer chooses you.
Differentiation -example: Hairdressers in Haslemere
- Think like a customer – go shopping for products like your own.
- First impression -look and feel (brand part one)
- Quality – perception and experience.
- Positioning (cheap and cheerful/expensive/exclusive)
- What people say about you (brand part two aka reputation)
- If they can’t differentiate on either they will shop on price
- Amazon is not the high street. Comparisons are near instant and brutal!So it’s even more important for us to differentiate than on the high street.
Part of the **Summer Series** of bite-sized chunks of Amazon Strategic Goodness!
Watch What 2 Hairdressers can teach Amazon entrepreneurs
[video_page_section type=”youtube” position=”bottom” image=”” btn=”light” heading=”” subheading=”” cta=”” video_width=”1080″ hide_related=”false” hide_logo=”false” hide_controls=”false” hide_title=”false” hide_fullscreen=”false”]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4-lYRfcwSjU&feature=youtu.be[/video_page_section]