#83 What 2 hairdressers can teach Amazon entrepreneurs
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Android |
#83 Episode -Why your customer chooses you.
Differentiation -example: Hairdressers in Haslemere
- Think like a customer – go shopping for products like your own.
- First impression -look and feel (brand part one)
- Quality – perception and experience.
- Positioning (cheap and cheerful/expensive/exclusive)
- What people say about you (brand part two aka reputation)
- If they can’t differentiate on either they will shop on price
- Amazon is not the high street. Comparisons are near instant and brutal!So it’s even more important for us to differentiate than on the high street.
Part of the **Summer Series** of bite-sized chunks of Amazon Strategic Goodness!