#73 Overcoming Amazon Overwhelm Part 1
Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 32:32 — 29.8MB)
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Android | Email | Google Podcasts | Stitcher | Spotify |
EPISODE #73 -Overcoming Amazon Overwhelm
“Lack of time is lack of priorities” (Tim Ferriss). This will be addressed in a later episode in detail.
- Know that the better you set priorities, the easier decision making will be. It will still require energy and courage, however (see II below)
- But here, you still should do a quick and dirty Goals review (see #73)
- what do you want from your life ?
- How do you want your amazon business to serve that? (Ultimate Goal)
- Passive income stream? How much? By when? Why? e.g. £2000 a month person income by July 2017 to replace day job I hate.
- Exit strategy? How much? When? Why? e.g. £100,000 by end 2017 in order to buy property for passive income and diversify risk.
- Working from this goal, What strategic goals should you have for your business? Assess all decisions based on whether they serve your ultimate goal for the business?
Watch Are you going to burn out with your Amazon Business? Solutions: part 1: Clarify Personal Goals