Taylor Lagace is the Managing Partner and Co-Founder of Kynship, an Influencer Marketing Agency that exists to create belonging so that each story is celebrated!
Prior to founding Kynship, he worked at Athletes First, an NFL agency, where he was responsible for marketing on behalf of NFL stars, such as Aaron Rodgers, Clay Matthews, and Deshaun Watson. From Athletes He transitioned to the digital marketing side of the influencer marketing space by building out the influencer department at Common Thread Collective.
His holistic learning and experience within this space has led me to a greater understanding of influencer marketing, which I hope to share with others who aim to leverage influencers for the growth of their business.
In this episode you will learn:
- What are Aggregators.
- What to expect when you hire an M & A firm.
- Why bother with a broker?
- Who is buying?
- Difference between selling timescale aggregator vs broker
- Brokers – start with due diligence/audit process
- Buyer due diligence
- Types of buyers
- The characteristics of desirable buyers
- Get a month to month service: 10K/month – 25% off
- Schedule a call with Taylor