302 What’s coming up in 2019 for Amazing FBA listeners
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Android | Google Podcasts | Stitcher | Spotify |
This episode is a continuation of the discussion over reviewing your business year. This was previously covered in episodes #300 and #301. In this episode, we will be looking forward to 2019 and what we’re going to do with Amazing FBA, and specifically detail things to stop doing and things to start.
For advanced sellers/those with substantial revenue (over $100K/year)
- Launching from early-mid February 2019.
- This will add massive value and is an intellectually stimulating resource for those who this applies.
- Each episode has structured content, five expert interviews have already been completed in preparation of the launch.
Create 10K FaceBook group
- This group will be for those doing over $100K in e-commerce revenue.
- This will add value to those who are in a different bracket from those who are just starting out.
Expand Advanced Masterminds
- The current mastermind group is for sellers who have reached the £1 million milestone. Amazing FBA may add a group for those doing $100k/year ($8k/month) USD!
- Maybe even do residential/conference
Million Pound Mastermind
Get Regular Once a Quarter Meeting
- The first one is planned for mid February in London.
- Looking to expand it to international two day events in Q2, around April through June.
Expand membership (quality not quantity)
- Looking to expand the group to ten people.
- Please email for more information.
New Ecommerce approach
- Decide on audience (3 possible groups I’m considering: Musicians; entrepreneurs; podcasters)
- Start to develop audience first this time using audience building skills learned from Amazing FBA
- Learn the needs of this audience in great depth.
- Create a product over longer term that I can be more excited about/more unique
- Develop over a longer timeframe (18 months- 2 years) and not be driven by anxiety/short term thinking
For Raw Startup Entrepreneurs
- This applies to those who may not have any sales yet.
Expand on Free Offerings
- Have “Build” guide
- Have current research Quick Start guide – will create new one
- Create sourcing guide
- Have current listing guide. – will create new one
- Relevant email content
- More contact and keep in touch via email better
- Create themed content strategy: Niche, source, launch; Mindset
- Go back to earlier style with more expert interviews, but structure them around themes.
ACTION: what topics do you want me to address? Post in Facebook group
- Create several “cornerstone” content pieces around big topics.
- This will give you yet another medium to give you solid content to help with your business.
ACTION: Let me know what you want me to write about!
Time to use this well-known way of free training to help those just starting out with private label. Especially those moving from retail arbitrage to private label.
*NEW* Expand 1-1 consults
- 1-off consults
- For people at critical stages of their Amazon business journey.
- This has proved to be massively helpful in the past. One client made $1000s!
- [link: amazingfba.com] check in Menu bar for “One off services”
- Some of these consults include:
- 2 RARE pre-launch plan consults
- RAC product research check session
- GEM Sourcing check
Offer some early Jan sales to help kick start testimonials!
ACTION: Let me know what you think! (Facebook Group)
Zero to Hero
- Probably within the “10K Academy” we will do more live interactions.
- May revive an online mastermind concept within this!
- From Late January, we’ll be re-launching this to the general public.
- We will be offering discounts through emails, so be sure to sign up for those so you don’t miss out
- I am going to stop doing video calls in the mastermind groups for advanced sellers.
- People may be inundated with online stuff and they don’t want another online event.
- I am going to try to do another one or two, but if many people do not attend, I will not continue to do them.
- Stop, or sell shares, in one of the ecommerce businesses I own or own shares in.
- I need to do it because I don’t have enough time, and it is unrealistic to expect that I will have the time to devote to it.
- Selling “Me too” products – it’s not profitable enough to be worthwhile
- Letting myself get distracted by product creation, such as the PLP course in autumn 2018.
- New services, such as managing others’ accounts like I did in autumn 2017.
- Keeping in touch with audience via the podcast.
- So many solo episodes. It is hard work for me and not so valuable for the audience!
- Bitty content creation!
Zero to hero face to face mastermind
- Face to face meetings. Not enough commitment
- Considering online only and cheaper – let me know what you think!