#30 My most recent Amazon Product Mistakes
This Episode, #30, has been prompted by my own life recently! Another Pure Tactics episode, based on learning from my mistakes!
SHOW NOTES FOR EPISODE #30
- Product A
- Unclear Niche Market choice – trying to straddle two markets/two basic function areas
- Because of this, overpricing relative to the competition only fulfilling one basic function
- Not clearly differentiating between the launch phase and the “profitability” phase ie seeing if organic plus PPC sales made sense without giveaways
- restocking something that
- was selling slowly
- wasn’t selling profitably
- not checking profitability thoroughly before restocking
- Tying up capital in a slow moving product
- Product B
- letting a profitable, fast moving product get out of stock
- not tracking everything including whether FBAI had sent my stock off to Amazon via UPS!
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE TO THIS PODCAST
A podcast is a free downloadable audio show that enables you to learn while you’re on the go. To subscribe to my podcast for free, you’ll need an app to listen to the show from.
This will help you to download the free Podcasts App (produced by Apple) and then subscribe to the show from within that app. Every time I produce a new episode, you’ll get it downloaded right on your iDevice.
For Android listeners – Download the Stitcher Radio app (free) and search for “Amazing FBA Podcast.” Or, if you have already downloaded a podcasting client, follow the directions in the next sentence.
For podcast enthusiasts – If you already listen to podcasts and have a podcatcher that you prefer, the feed you’ll need to add is: http:// amazingfba.com/feed/podcast.
For those who don’t have a mobile device – You can always listen to the show by clicking the audio file at the top of this page.
If you have any queries, just go to www.amazingfba.com/ask.