#26 Peak Productivity Principles for Amazon FBA Business
This Episode, #26, is all about Productivity!
There are 16 Principles for Productivity, with the 80/20 being the most important!
SHOW NOTES FOR EPISODE #26 – Productivity Principles for your Amazon 2016 Business
- Keep your 5 BIG Goals for the Year in front of you (literally)
- 80/20 everything. What 20% of activities will produce 80% of results. Do these first!
- Differentiate Urgent from Important
- Accept that you’ll never do MOST of what You “Should”
- Parkinson’s Law: Work expands to fill the time available. Shorten the time!
- Be true to yourself
- Get it Right First Time
- Don’t reinvent the wheel -Copy and adjust
- Schedule Time “A Schedule Defends against Chaos and Whim”
- big picture when other people are asleep
- don’t overthink
- Eliminate before you Automate
- Automate before you Delegate
- Differentiate Working IN Your Business from Working ON your Business
- Test & Measure – Time, Money, People, Systems
- Become Self Aware- Effort, Emotion, Reactions
TOP THREE PRINCIPLES:
- 80/20 analysis – limit tasks to the most urgent or powerful
- Parkinson’s rule – limit time to the minimum need for any task
- Differentiate between Urgent & Important Tasks
Authors/Business Thinkers Mentioned in the Podcast:
Tim Ferriss: The Four Hour Work Week
Ben Cummings was a star student of Amazing Selling Machine as sold by Jason Fladlien. He now works with Jason and runs his own courses, masterminds, etc.
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE TO THIS PODCAST
A podcast is a free downloadable audio show that enables you to learn while you’re on the go. To subscribe to my podcast for free, you’ll need an app to listen to the show from.
This will help you to download the free Podcasts App (produced by Apple) and then subscribe to the show from within that app. Every time I produce a new episode, you’ll get it downloaded right on your iDevice.
For Android listeners – Download the Stitcher Radio app (free) and search for “Amazing FBA Podcast.” Or, if you have already downloaded a podcasting client, follow the directions in the next sentence.
For podcast enthusiasts – If you already listen to podcasts and have a podcatcher that you prefer, the feed you’ll need to add is: http:// amazingfba.com/feed/podcast.
For those who don’t have a mobile device – You can always listen to the show by clicking the audio file at the top of this page.
If you have any queries, just go to www.amazingfba.com/ask.