#12 Essential Daily Amazon FBA Actions
Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 34:41 — 27.8MB)
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Android | Email | Google Podcasts | Stitcher | Spotify |
This Episode, #12, deals with your Essential Daily actions to run and grow your Amazon FBA Business.
It is part 10, the final part, of the “Amazing FBA Startup System”, which is a very highly structured series of podcasts (with very detailed show notes) designed to take you from zero to having a product launched and selling on Amazon.
If you haven’t already listened, you’ll want to at least listen to episode #11, which deals with Product Launches .
Ideally, subscribe to listen to the whole Startup System, and start from episode #3 (episode #1 is a quick intro from me about the podcast, and episode #2 gives you the overview of the process I used to get to $20,000 in total sales in 7 months).
**STOP PRESS** REVIEWS CONTEST!
As announced on the show:
The first 25 people to review the show on iTunes will be entered into a draw. The winner will receive a £50 Amazon Voucher from Amazing FBA!
Head over to iTunes now and leave your review! If you haven’t already, you can also subscribe through iTunes to get all the info you need to start your own successful Amazon business!
SHOW NOTES FOR EPISODE #12
- Daily Actions – on Amazon
- Customer service
- Amazon 24 hour message rule
- communication with buyers
- Sales stats review
- Amazon Ads costs
- Daily – non Amazon
- Emails – do this AFTER you’ve checked Amazon & Done your most Important Tasks for the day! Don’t do it first!
- from suppliers
- (Paid advertising – check stats, set up or pause/end campaigns – OPTIONAL)
- Facebook Ads
- Google Ads
- Social media (OPTIONAL to start with)
- Facebook Fan Page – update with posts, drive likes, etc.
- Instagram – post pictures
- Twitter – create posts
- Pinterest – find content for Facebook Fan Page
- Youtube – create videos, check stats, tweak
- WEEKLY – on Amazon
- Sales Stats
- by product
- daily, weekly, monthly
- conversion %age
- Possibly tweak price or other listing elements
- KEYWORDS(Use AMZTracker to check your optimisation for keywords versus your competitors)
- Photos – try swapping the main image for a week and check conversions
- Amazon ads stats review
- check ACoS
- Sales in absolute terms
- Auto campaign
- Download auto campaign report
- check which KWs made best sales
- best ACoS
- most sales in absolute terms
- least sales
- worst ACoS
- break best performing KWs into manual campaign
- Manual campaigns
- monitor ACos by keyword
- increase bid on those KWs with ACoS under 100%
- decrease bid on those KWs with ACoS over 150% or so
- WEEKLY- non Amazon
- TO suppliers
- Paid advertising
- Facebook Ads
- Google Ads
- Social media
- Facebook Fan Page
- MONTHLY or (minimum) QUARTERLY
- Monitor Inventory Levels
- Big -picture planning: Vision
- Growth plans e.g. possible new products (research)
- new product launches etc. (I’ll do a future episode on Planning)
- HOW TO SUBSCRIBE TO THIS PODCAST
A podcast is a free downloadable audio show that enables you to learn while you’re on the go. To subscribe to my podcast for free, you’ll need an app to listen to the show from.
For iPhone/iPad/iPod listeners – Grab your phone or device and go to the iTunes store and search “Amazing FBA”.
This will help you to download the free Podcasts App (produced by Apple) and then subscribe to the show from within that app. Every time I produce a new episode, you’ll get it downloaded right on your iDevice.
For Android listeners – Download the Stitcher Radio app (free) and search for “Amazing FBA Podcast.” Or, if you have already downloaded a podcasting client, follow the directions in the next sentence.
For podcast enthusiasts – If you already listen to podcasts and have a podcatcher that you prefer, the feed you’ll need to add is: http:// amazingfba.com/feed/podcast.
For those who don’t have a mobile device – You can always listen to the show by clicking the audio file at the top of this page.
If you have any queries, just go to www.amazingfba.com/ask.
Watch Amazing FBA Podcast Stabilizing Sales Daily Routine