Struggling with Amazon Product Research, China Sourcing or Product Listing ?
I can help.
I’ve been selling on Amazon since December 2014 and mentoring since April 2016 . I’ve helped my mentees to earn an extra $43,000 income or saved them even more money from avoiding poor product choices.
I’ve held their hands through the following processes many many times now and helped them to:
1. Pick winning products,
2. Find great suppliers who are reliable, responsive and make quality products
3. Get their products imported safely
4. Launch and rank their product to be found by Amazon shoppers
5. Optimize their listing for better conversions -more profit, better ranking and quicker sales.
6. Drive traffic profitably through Amazon ads, and weed out loss-making keywords.
7. Solve issues from Legal action to Amazon account suspension
There are only 3 qualifications you MUST have to be considered for the mentoring programme:
- Enough money to start a private Label business (so at least $5000 for inventory as a minimum PLUS a few hundred for overheads)
- Enough time to devote to it (minimum 15 hours a week)
- The willingness to commit for at least 6 months to the business model.
APPLY HERE if you already know all about this and want to go on the waiting list!
Otherwise read on to answer some common questions.
What will we focus on?
It depends on where you’re at in your Amazon journey. I’m about to completely relaunch the Amazon mentoring programmes for you if you are looking for business coaching (from late November 2016).
If so, The “Zero to Hero” Mentoring Programme may be for you.
This is for you if you are in the pre-launch phase of your Amazon business.
Maybe you have just done some product research. Maybe you’ve already found a supplier.
Either way, you’ve yet to press the go button.
Actually, that’s good! Because mentoring (or business coaching) can help save you wasted money and months of frustration and help you choose a great product, a quality supplier and launch successfully.
Who do you work with?
As this is time and energy intensive for me, I am careful who I work with.
You will need to have as a minimum:
- Money: at least $5000 for inventory over the 1st 12 months as a minimum PLUS a few hundred for overheads
- Time: minimum 15 hours a week for 6-12 months
- Commitment: The willingness to commit for at least 6 months to the business model. (You don’t have to use mentoring for that long – although I suggest we work together for at least 2-3 months).
If you already pass these criteria, you can apply below.
“It’s still early in my Amazing FBA journey, but… Michael’s input has accelerated my Amazon progress by probably around six months, based on the speed of the trial and error process I was using to navigate the waters of FBA prior to this.
Investing in the Amazing FBA mastermind and private calls has sky rocketed my Amazon activity, and has given me the ability to set goals, and the confidence that I will reach them. Meaning my Amazon business has just taken a giant leap closer to achieving my ambition of allowing me to be time and location independent in my work.
Could not recommend more highly.”
Mentoring Client & Zero to Hero Mastermind Member
“Michael…thank you for a really useful session; it’s so helpful to do the big picture vision stuff with you – as well as go through the detail…the masterminds…are always incredibly helpful as well.
I think your training will be excellent, to fill a huge void in the UK for decent Amazon education – with a healthy dose of realism, integrity and practicality. In line with your podcast strategy…Thanks again. Tess”
Mentoring Client & Zero to Hero Mastermind Member
The main reason I decided I would get a mentor was for accountability. I felt at times I was too relaxed in my approach and that was sometimes due to having little faith in my knowledge… Straight away, Michael was able to fill me with confidence in his knowledge and skills in the Amazon business world.
I received support when needed at very short notice via email, and also the Skype calls were immensely invaluable because of the real time responses, and also the ability to screen share so we could converse over exactly what was going on as opposed to taking notes from training and going back to implement it.
The only thing I would change about my experience with Michael as my mentor would be that I would have started the relationship earlier and had it for longer.
Overall, Michael’s mentoring was one of my best decisions with my Amazon business, not only was it an investment in my business, but it was an investment in my personal development and continual learning”
If you hit the criteria (you qualify to apply), and you know enough to go ahead and apply, just click the link below.
If you need more information first, please visit our FAQ page.
Are you already selling over $10,000 a month on Amazon?
If yes, Find out more here about the Application-only $10K Collective Mastermind.