#73 Overcoming Amazon Overwhelm Part 1
EPISODE #73 -Overcoming Amazon Overwhelm
“Lack of time is lack of priorities” (Tim Ferriss). This will be addressed in a later episode in detail.
- Know that the better you set priorities, the easier decision making will be. It will still require energy and courage, however (see II below)
- But here, you still should do a quick and dirty Goals review (see #73)
- what do you want from your life ?
- How do you want your amazon business to serve that? (Ultimate Goal)
- Passive income stream? How much? By when? Why? e.g. £2000 a month person income by July 2017 to replace day job I hate.
- Exit strategy? How much? When? Why? e.g. £100,000 by end 2017 in order to buy property for passive income and diversify risk.
- Working from this goal, What strategic goals should you have for your business? Assess all decisions based on whether they serve your ultimate goal for the business?