What we can give you:
- CLARITY - simple clear step by step processes to SCALE & SYSTEMATIZE
- CONFIDENCE - a reality check on your thinking by other Amazon sellers
- SPEED- Get you scaling as FAST as possible
- SMASH ROADBLOCKS: laser focus on your problem - and break through it !
- INSPIRATION - sharing the highs (and lows) of business with with people who understand you - at your kind of level
How it works
- INTENSIVE MONTHLY MEETING - in person, in north London (3-6 hours depending on number of participants)
- GET TO REALLY KNOW, LIKE & TRUST OTHERS: tiny groups (up to 10) mean you get to know each other properly (over time). Share troubles and triumphs; form business deals; inspire each other.
- HOT SEAT: LASER-FOCUS on you and your business on ONE problem for minimum 30 minutes each meeting. Result? BREAK DOWN BLOCKS & get moving!
- STAY ACCOUNTABLE: Monthly accountability video call keeps you on your promises. About 1 hour - just to check in and make sure you're on target.
- GET OFFLINE INSPIRATION & CLARITY: printed Action Letter sent to your home each month. Put together in a binder to form a solid wall of Amazon knowledge.
This group IS for:
- People with active Amazon businesses who are currently doing 6 figures (per year) in their Amazon business ($10K a month minimum - hence the name!)
- People with eCommerce or other physical products businesses who are currently doing 6 figures a year or more, and want to add an Amazon component.
- People who value contributing to our community just as much as they value making money.
- People who know their business can grow, and who are willing to work to make that happen.
- People who are already successful, and want to double their income & their time off.
This group is NOT for:
- People who are just getting started, and haven't sold anything yet.
- Shiny-object chasers who will join for 2 months and then quit before they've taken real action.
- Flaky people: people who say they'll do things - then duck out at the last moment.
I HAVE QUESTIONS
Do I have to be at every meeting?
Relax, you can miss the odd meeting! While we'll miss you, it's normal that most of our members will have to miss some of our meetings. As long as you make a decent proportion, you'll still get the momentum, accountability and community you need.
What's the investment?
The full standard price is £97 per month.
The Beta testing places at £49 have now all gone.
But, if you take one of the next 5 spaces, you will pay just £79 a month for as long as you remain a member. However, the first month will cost you just £49 so you can try us out for one month at minimal risk.
Is there a minimum membership period (like 6 months)?
The short answer is: no. You can cancel at any time. However, I'm looking for a relationship, not a one-night stand! You'll gain a huge amount more by getting to know the other mastermind members properly, gaining experience and confidence, and being kept accountable. All of that takes time.
My advice is to come in with the intention of being around for at least 3-6 months. 6-12 months will give you a lot more.
What qualifies you to know about Amazon?
I've been round the block! I've been selling on Amazon since December 2014, done well over $100,000 in sales (equivalent). I've helped mentoring clients since April 2016 and around 20 mastermind members since September 2016. I've interviewed over 30 Amazon experts for the podcast, which has over 200 episodes and has been running since Sept. 2015.
I don't claim to be a power seller yet, let alone a "guru". But my connections to well known specialists mean I can often get the answer to a tricky question with a couple of emails or Skype messages. I'm also part of the hidden Amazon networks of the UK, with access to many Power Sellers (selling $100s of thousands a month). So I bring all those learnings & strategies with me for your business.
If I have an uncertain schedule, is there a way to work round this?
Well, on the one hand, yes, we use the robust scheduling technology to get the best dates for our members to maximise the number of meetings each member can make.
On the other hand, there is simply no way to schedule every meeting such that every single mastermind member can attend every single meeting!
If you really need something tailored to your personal schedule, you may need to explore the mentoring programme (Click to check it out).
Don't let this be too much of a barrier. One reason we offer a low price point is so you don't need to worry too much about missing the odd month. If you had a £50 a month gym subscription, you wouldn't probably worry too much about a couple of weeks there for your summer holidays, would you? You can cancel any time if you feel it's not going to work for you.
I have questions that are not answered here
Just click on the green chat icon in the bottom right of your screen.
If we're online, just pop your question in the chat box and we'll respond within a minute or so.
If we're offline, just pop in your name, email and short message, and we'll get back within 24 hours latest (on business days).
Either way, we'll answer your questions thoroughly!
And now for more brutal honesty:
You'll be required to sign a Non-Disclosure Agreement (NDA) and a Non-Compete Agreement (NCA).
You'll be held accountable to whatever you say you're going to implement.
You'll be expected to share your results in physical meetings (once you've got to know and trust the other members)
(Just as fellow members will be expected to share honestly with you.)
You'll need to pay £97 a month subscription (or the current price if lower). Yes, you can cancel at any time, but I'm not interested in one-night stands. I'm looking for people to develop a long-term community with.
Here’s How It Works
First, you’ll need to enter your REAL email address below. Then you’ll be taken to an application where I ask you a few invasive questions about your business.
OK – they’re not that invasive. I’m just really trying to weed out the “tyre kickers” here!
Anyway, once you've filled that form in (should take 5 minutes max), you'll be taken to a page to book in a Skype or phone call for about 20 minutes with me (Michael).
The purpose of the call is to determine if it's a good fit for you, the other members and me.
I'll go over a simple 3-part framework to find out what Results you want to get; what your Reality is currently; and your current Roadblocks.
After that, one of two things will happen.
Either one: I’ll decide that we’re not a good match and I’ll let you know politely. Or two, I’ll decide we are a good match and offer you a place in the mastermind.
Nobody will pressure you or hassle you. If you want in, great. If not, no problem. We’re cool either way.
I’m only looking for high-calibre people to join the $10K Collective. I’ll review applications on a first come, first-serve basis.